Roles / Responsibilities
- Proficient in resolving and troubleshooting networks related issues.
- Ability to understand the technical issues related to day-to-day operations.
- LAN/WAN/MAN, core network architecture and troubleshooting.
- Coordination with remote site personnel for troubleshooting network hardware including Link Balancer, Firewall and Cisco router etc.
- CCNA certified.
- Knowledge on Firewall, Wireless, Cisco networking routing, and switching operations.
- Good communications, interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
- Familiar with routing protocols like EIGRP, BGP, Multicast etc.
- Min 2~3 years of working experience in the role of network administration/network operation.
People are the most important assets of any organization. In NETPLUZ, we believe in the providing the right working environment and opportunities for individuals to develop his or her potential to the fullest.
As a young and growing company, we work hard, we play hard but we also take care of our families. To achieve work-life balance, pro-family initiatives (such as working from home and flexible working hours) to support our employees are also being offered.
For a rewarding and exciting career, come join us! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.