NOC Engineer (Operations)
Roles / Responsibilities
- Provide off-site and on-site troubleshooting isolation and resolution.
- Cover 24 hours x 7 days x 4 Response Time Network Maintenance Operation (Prepared to work standby shift or shift rotation).
- Work with customers, helpdesk, service manager, project manager, and vendor in problem-solving.
- Work on technical issues with Vendors or Carriers’ technical assistance Support Centres and oversee or escalate each problem until resolution.
- Conduct operation checks to ensure maximum uptime for WAN/Firewall/Switches related systems and to provide Monthly Operations Report.
- At least Diploma in IT or equivalent.
- IT technical skills in the following disciplines:
- TCP/IP and internet protocols( For LAN/Wan network )
- UNIX/LINUX/Window operating system
- Experiences with network and system monitoring
- Good written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform shift work
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply. On-job training will be provided
People are the most important assets of any organization. In NETPLUZ, we believe in the providing the right working environment and opportunities for individuals to develop his or her potential to the fullest.
As a young and growing company, we work hard, we play hard but we also take care of our families. To achieve work-life balance, pro-family initiatives (such as working from home and flexible working hours) to support our employees are also being offered.
For a rewarding and exciting career, come join us! Please email your resume to email@example.com.