System Engineer / Senior System Engineer
Roles / Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with customers and vendors for problem resolution
- Provide off-site and on-site troubleshooting isolation and resolution.
- Cover 24 hours x 7 days x 4 Response Time
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware)
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Nagios, Cacti)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Good written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform shift work
People are the most important assets of any organization. In NETPLUZ, we believe in the providing the right working environment and opportunities for individuals to develop his or her potential to the fullest.
As a young and growing company, we work hard, we play hard but we also take care of our families. To achieve work-life balance, pro-family initiatives (such as working from home and flexible working hours) to support our employees are also being offered.
For a rewarding and exciting career, come join us! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.