The advent of virtualization and cloud technologies has significantly changed the ways companies make use of computing resources for their business needs. The increasing adoption of cloud services has not only helped companies to drive down capital and operating costs but also allowed their employees to work more productively by accessing the cloud services from anywhere via Internet. However, the use of cloud services can be a double-edged sword. Despite its many benefits, concerns about the loss or theft of critical and confidential information residing outside the company’s network are real.
Partnering with industry leaders specializing on cloud technologies (such as VMWare, DELL, Sophos), Netpluz Managed Cloud service helps companies to leverage on the numerous advantages of cloud computing and at the same time, ensure that their critical information assets are safe-guarded.
- Virtual Server for Windows and Linux platforms
- Virtual CPU
- Virtual Memory
- Virtual Disk Space
- Network Connectivity
- High-speed Internet access
- Secure Access to data via SSL VPN
- Private point-to-point connectivity between customer’s premise to Netpluz Cloud
- High Service Availability (up to 99.99%)
- Scalability On Demand
- Managed Cloud Firewall (Sophos)
- Essential Network Firewall
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Secure VPN AccessSite-to-Site VPN
- Virtual Server Protection (Sophos)
- Scheduled backup to NETPLUZ private cloud
- Incremental backup as often as every 15 minutes
- Secure connectivity via SSL VPN or point-to-point private circuit
- Fastest, most reliable backup solution to protect your server environment
- “Disk-out” option
Disaster Recovery As A Service
- Flexible recovery options to improve RTO
- Bare Metal Recovery
- Rapidly boot a backup image as a VM
- Customized recovery procedures depending on customer’s requirements
- Hosting site redundancy
- Secondary site at least 5KM apart from primary site
- OS-level Support (Windows and Linux)
- Proactive OS system patching
- Application-level Support and Monitoring
- Email – Microsoft Exchange
- Web – Microsoft IIS, Apache, cPanel
- Directory – Microsoft Active Directory
- Virtualization infrastructure powered by the combined strength of industry leaders
- Hardware: DELL PowerEdge server, EqualLogic, PowerVault ™
- Software: VMWare vSphere, Microsoft SPLA
- Enterprise-grade datacentre hosting infrastructure
- Tier 3+ facilities
- N+1 infrastructure redundancy
- Information security management – ISO 27001:2005 certified
- Risk Management – TVRA (Threat Vulnerability Risk
- 100% power availability guarantee
- Primary and Secondary sites more than 5km apart
- 24 x 7 onsite security
- More than 15 years of experience in the design, support and maintenance of network systems for small office Local Area Network to ISP Wide Area Network
- Industry Certifications
- Managed Server (OS and Application level)
- Managed Security (Firewall)
- Managed Backup / DR
Private Cloud with Local Storage
- Storage of data within Singapore
- Private point-to-point network connectivity option
24×7 Proactive Monitoring
- System resources (CPU, memory, disk space) utilization
- Network utilization
- Application service health-checking
- Quick Service Activation (within 3 working days)
- Service Uptime
- Provisioning and Service Response
Other Managed Services you might be interested in:
Internet connectivity has become the most fundamental and critical layer of business communications today. With the advent of technologies and services that are cloud-centric, the heavy dependency on Internet has just kept growing by the day.
It is paramount that businesses maintain reliable and fast Internet connectivity to carry out their business functions effectively. In Netpluz, we are committed to the delivery of high-standard and high-quality Internet connectivity services to support the communications (data, voice and video services) needs of our clients, at an affordable and cost-effective price.
Connected to the Internet is a double-edged sword. On one hand, organizations can leverage on Internet to advance their businesses and improve productivity. However, on the other hand, they are also exposed to the dangers and havoc that connecting to Internet might potentially wreak against them.
Protecting an organization’s network with a firewall has become a basic necessity. However, with continually evolving hacker tactics and techniques, how can organizations, especially those with limited resources and expertise, still cope and protect their digital assets with confidence?
Managed Endpoint Backup
With the rise of mobile workforce, critical business data is increasingly being stored on devices outside the organization’s traditional domain. The enormous risk associated with leaving the data unprotected should not be neglected. Any data loss or breach could lead to heavy financial and reputation losses to the organization.
Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Part of DDos protection, Netpluz Managed Web Application Firewall (Managed WAF) provide businesses with a cloud based, simple and cost-effective solution to monitor all the raw data coming into your server, identifying all potential threats, and blocks any data identified as being malicious and unsafe.
If your business accepts credit card payments through your web assets on a payment gateway, or even providing e-services such as customer log in portals, you will need a Web Application Firewall to safeguard and build resilience against cyber attacks.
Contact us to take this discussion further!