Managed Endpoint Backup
With the rise of mobile workforce, critical business data is increasingly being stored on devices outside the organization’s traditional domain. The enormous risk associated with leaving the data unprotected should not be neglected. Any data loss or breach could lead to heavy financial and reputation losses to the organization.
Partnering with Druva, market leader in providing data protection, Netpluz offers integrated enterprise online backup (for PC and laptop), secure file sharing and data analytics for complete protection and governance of endpoint data.
- Secure Data Backup to Netpluz Cloud
- Mobile suite – Mobile apps and MDM (mobile device management) integration
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Remote wipe
- Geo-Location Tracking
- Device Encryption
- Data Governance
- Complete control with centralized global policies
- BYOD – data management for personal devices
- Data privacy – prevent administrator from viewing content of user data for privileged group
- Secure File Sharing
- Quick access to users to all their data from any device
- Easy collaboration with peer-to-peer and external sharing including permissions control and AD-mapped sharing groups
- Audit trial
- Link and guest sharing
- 24×7 service monitoring
- 24×7 helpdesk support
Netpluz Cloud Storage
- Virtualization infrastructure powered by the combined strength of industry leaders
- Hardware: DELL PowerEdge server, EqualLogic, PowerVault ™
- Software: VMWare vSphere
- Enterprise-grade datacentre hosting infrastructure
- Tier3+ facilities
- ISO 27001:2005 and TVRA certified
- 100% power availability
- Deduplicates data at block level across all devices
- Lightweight, efficient data transfer that require less bandwidth and lesser CPU resources
- App-aware deduplication for faster backup and lower storage
- Non-disruptive backup processes on devices and network resources
- Unique hypercache technology for scalability
Enterprise Security and Privacy
- Advanced data-scrambling algorithm and unique envelope-based encryption model
- 256-bit AES enforceable encryption for stored data on devices and in the cloud
- 256-bit SSL encryption for data in transit
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and LDAPS
- OPEX model – Reasonable and affordable monthly payment
- Supported by highly qualified and experienced IT professionals
- Secure cloud data storage managed and kept within Singapore
24×7 Proactive Network Monitoring
- Service Availability – Uptime alerts
- Service Uptime
- Provisioning and Service Response
Other Managed Services you might be interested in:
Internet connectivity has become the most fundamental and critical layer of business communications today. With the advent of technologies and services that are cloud-centric, the heavy dependency on Internet has just kept growing by the day.
It is paramount that businesses maintain reliable and fast Internet connectivity to carry out their business functions effectively. In Netpluz, we are committed to the delivery of high-standard and high-quality Internet connectivity services to support the communications (data, voice and video services) needs of our clients, at an affordable and cost-effective price.
Connected to the Internet is a double-edged sword. On one hand, organizations can leverage on Internet to advance their businesses and improve productivity. However, on the other hand, they are also exposed to the dangers and havoc that connecting to Internet might potentially wreak against them.
Protecting an organization’s network with a firewall has become a basic necessity. However, with continually evolving hacker tactics and techniques, how can organizations, especially those with limited resources and expertise, still cope and protect their digital assets with confidence?
Managed Video Analytics
Partnering with Mobotix, our team of consultants can provide Managed Video Surveillance with secure access to live and recorded video from any device, anywhere, anytime. Maximize the security of your business with crystal clear full motion high-definition video surveillance while eliminating local storage concerns with Netpluz Managed Cloud.
Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Part of DDos protection, Netpluz Managed Web Application Firewall (Managed WAF) provide businesses with a cloud based, simple and cost-effective solution to monitor all the raw data coming into your server, identifying all potential threats, and blocks any data identified as being malicious and unsafe.
If your business accepts credit card payments through your web assets on a payment gateway, or even providing e-services such as customer log in portals, you will need a Web Application Firewall to safeguard and build resilience against cyber attacks.
Contact us to take this conversation further!