Managed Link Balancing
With the very heavy reliance on Internet for the functioning of their business, many organizations can no longer afford their Internet connections to be down. IT managers have resorted to having more than one Internet connections for their organizations. However, in times of outage, to failover over seamlessly from one network to another without disrupting end users, still remains a major challenge.
In partnership with Peplink, the market leader in Internet load balancing and VPN bonding solutions, Netpluz protects business continuity for our clients by offering unbreakable Internet access.
- Redundant internet links to achieve 100% connectivity uptime
- Provides on both inbound and outbound data traffic redundancy link
- Multiple sites VPN bonding for individual site
- Prioritization of internet bandwidth usage
- Choice of Meg@POP or OpenNet fibre for last mile connectivity
- 24×7 Helpdesk Support
- 24×7 Network Device Monitoring
- 24x7x4 Faulty Equipment Replacement
- Configuration change management
- Patch/Firmware updates
|Ethernet WAN Port (GE)||2||3||3||5||7|
|Router Throughput (Mbps)||100||200||200||400||800|
|Load Balancing & Failover||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|IPSec VPN Tunnel||2||20||20||100||150|
Unbreakable Internet with Link Balancing
- On Demand Bandwidth – Add bandwidth anytime
- 100% uptime with automatic failover
- Prioritize and balance traffic by type or application
- High performance routing for every application
- Accelerate visitor access
SpeedFusion Bonding Technology
- 100% packet level VPN bonding over multiple links
- Hot failover – unbreakable VPN
- Secured Connectivity – 256-bit AES encryption
- Mobile bandwidth bonding – 3G/4G support
- OPEX model – Reasonable and affordable monthly payment
- Supported by highly qualified and experienced IT professionals—Peplink certified
- Freedom to use Internet connections from other ISPs
24×7 Proactive Network Monitoring
- Network Availability – Uptime alerts
- Network Utilization – Threshold alerts
- Device Resource Utilization
- Network Uptime
- Network Round Trip Time
- Provisioning and Service Response
Other Managed Services you might be interested in:
Internet connectivity has become the most fundamental and critical layer of business communications today. With the advent of technologies and services that are cloud-centric, the heavy dependency on Internet has just kept growing by the day.
It is paramount that businesses maintain reliable and fast Internet connectivity to carry out their business functions effectively. In Netpluz, we are committed to the delivery of high-standard and high-quality Internet connectivity services to support the communications (data, voice and video services) needs of our clients, at an affordable and cost-effective price.
Connected to the Internet is a double-edged sword. On one hand, organizations can leverage on Internet to advance their businesses and improve productivity. However, on the other hand, they are also exposed to the dangers and havoc that connecting to Internet might potentially wreak against them.
Protecting an organization’s network with a firewall has become a basic necessity. However, with continually evolving hacker tactics and techniques, how can organizations, especially those with limited resources and expertise, still cope and protect their digital assets with confidence?
Managed Endpoint Backup
With the rise of mobile workforce, critical business data is increasingly being stored on devices outside the organization’s traditional domain. The enormous risk associated with leaving the data unprotected should not be neglected. Any data loss or breach could lead to heavy financial and reputation losses to the organization.
Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Part of DDos protection, Netpluz Managed Web Application Firewall (Managed WAF) provide businesses with a cloud based, simple and cost-effective solution to monitor all the raw data coming into your server, identifying all potential threats, and blocks any data identified as being malicious and unsafe.
If your business accepts credit card payments through your web assets on a payment gateway, or even providing e-services such as customer log in portals, you will need a Web Application Firewall to safeguard and build resilience against cyber attacks.
Contact us to take this conversation further!