Managed Wireless LAN (WLAN)
Since the introduction of Wi-Fi technology for commercial use, its adoption has been phenomenal. Today, it is hard to imagine how an organization can function without use of Wi-Fi to connect to its local area network (LAN).
Setting up a Wi-Fi or Wireless LAN network is not difficult. The real challenge is about how to secure wireless access, ensuring that the network is robust and reliable and meeting the ever-growing demand for high bandwidth applications to be supported.
Partnering with Ruckus Wireless, a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, Netpluz Managed WLAN service offers secure, reliable, high performance and scalable wireless connectivity for our customers.
- Reliable, flexible and affordable wireless network service for business environment
- Secured wireless access with signal maximization coverage
- High performance dual band access point
- Netpluz Cloud-based Wireless Controller for centralized management
- BYOD support
- Guest networking and captive web-auth portal
- Concurrent support for HD IPTV, VoIP and data
Captive Portal Hosting – Y5Cap
- Landing Page Design
- Customization / Pre-design templates
- Self-Managed Banner
- Video Ready
- Membership registration/login
- Registration/Login form
- Integration with existing membership database
- Hosting of database
- Social Media Integration
- Check-in users social media account
- Standard Integration: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Additional integration: LinkedIn, Weibo
- 24×7 Helpdesk Support
- 24×7 Network Device Monitoring
- 24x7x4 Faulty Equipment Replacement
- Configuration change management
- Patch/Firmware updates
|Max. PHY Rate||
300 Mbps (5GHz)
300 Mbps (2.4GHz)
867 Mbps (5GHz)
300 Mbps (2.4GHz)
1300 Mbps (5GHz)
450 Mbps (2.4GHz
802.11n (2.4/5 GHz)
|802.11ac (5 GHz) 802.11n (2.4 GHz)||
802.11ac (5 GHz) 802.11n (2.4 GHz)
4 dB Tx
|4 dB Tx / 3-5dB Rx||
6 dB Tx / 3-5dB Rx
Yes (Future Rel)
- Adaptive antenna technology that maximizes signal coverage, throughput and network capacity
- Delivers MIMO benefits to 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Over 3X increase in performance and range
- 8X expanded coverage
- Stabilized wireless network performance, for picture-perfect video streaming and crystal-clear voice communications
- Maximized power efficiency
- Interference mitigation
- Provides reliable connectivity between mesh nodes, using best path selection and interference mitigation techniques
- Adapts in real time to environmental changes, ensuring highly-reliable and available wireless trunk links.
- Utilizes efficient “tree” topology that minimizes convergence risks and latency, while maximizing performance
- Features easy, one-click setup and one-screen management
- Half the time, half the cost, three times the performance
- Leverages patented principles from BeamFlex to learn and select the best RF channel
- Uses live channel activity to learn what channels will yield the most throughput
- Assesses true channel capacity, not subjective noise and traffic measurements
- System constantly determines proper channel; no configuration or monitoring necessary
- Fast reaction (in seconds) to significant drop in throughput
- Significant capacity improvement observed in congested environments (25 -50%)
- More than 15 years of experience in the design, support and maintenance of network from small office Local Area Network to ISP Wide Area Network
- Certified Ruckus Wireless Engineer
- Ruckus Wireless Big Dogs Partner
- OPEX model – Reasonable and affordable monthly payment
- Centralized cloud-based wireless controller for management
- Supported by highly qualified and experienced IT professionals – Ruckus Certified Engineer
24×7 Proactive Network Monitoring
- Network and Device Availability – Uptime alerts
- Network and Device Utilization – Threshold alerts
- Device Resource Utilization
- Service Uptime
- Provisioning and Service Response
Other Managed Services you might be interested in
Internet connectivity has become the most fundamental and critical layer of business communications today. With the advent of technologies and services that are cloud-centric, the heavy dependency on Internet has just kept growing by the day.
It is paramount that businesses maintain reliable and fast Internet connectivity to carry out their business functions effectively. In Netpluz, we are committed to the delivery of high-standard and high-quality Internet connectivity services to support the communications (data, voice and video services) needs of our clients, at an affordable and cost-effective price.
Connected to the Internet is a double-edged sword. On one hand, organizations can leverage on Internet to advance their businesses and improve productivity. However, on the other hand, they are also exposed to the dangers and havoc that connecting to Internet might potentially wreak against them.
Protecting an organization’s network with a firewall has become a basic necessity. However, with continually evolving hacker tactics and techniques, how can organizations, especially those with limited resources and expertise, still cope and protect their digital assets with confidence?
Managed Endpoint Backup
With the rise of mobile workforce, critical business data is increasingly being stored on devices outside the organization’s traditional domain. The enormous risk associated with leaving the data unprotected should not be neglected. Any data loss or breach could lead to heavy financial and reputation losses to the organization.
Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Part of DDos protection, Netpluz Managed Web Application Firewall (Managed WAF) provide businesses with a cloud based, simple and cost-effective solution to monitor all the raw data coming into your server, identifying all potential threats, and blocks any data identified as being malicious and unsafe.
If your business accepts credit card payments through your web assets on a payment gateway, or even providing e-services such as customer log in portals, you will need a Web Application Firewall to safeguard and build resilience against cyber attacks.
Contact us to take this discussion further!