Netpluz Managed Firewall
Connected to the Internet is a double-edged sword. On one hand, organizations can leverage on Internet to advance their businesses and improve productivity. However, on the other hand, they are also exposed to the dangers and havoc that connecting to Internet might potentially wreak against them.
Protecting an organization’s network with a firewall has become a basic necessity. However, with continually evolving hacker tactics and techniques, how can organizations, especially those with limited resources and expertise, still cope and protect their digital assets with confidence?
Partnering with Sophos, a market leader specializing in developing IT security products, Netpluz Managed Security (Firewall) service removes the complexities of network protection for our customers and also give them peace of mind when connected to Internet.
- Next-Gen Firewall Network Protection
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Secure VPN Access
- Site-to-Site VPN
- 24×7 Helpdesk Support
- 24×7 Network Device Monitoring
- 24x7x4 Faulty Equipment Replacement
- Configuration change management
- Patch/Firmware updates
Next-Gen Firewall Models
Antivirus throughput (Proxy)
(W models only)
*User sizing guideline is based on subscription of all UTM modules.
Total Protect Bundles
|Essential Firewall||Network Firewall, NAT, Native Windows Remote Access|
|Network Protection||IPSec/SSL, ATP, VPN, IPS, DoS Protection|
|Web Protection||URL Filtering, Application Control, Dual Engine Antivirus|
|Email Protection||Anti-spam, Email Encryption and DLP, Dual Engine Antivirus|
|Wireless Protection||Wireless Controller, Multi-SSID Support, Captive Portal|
|Webserver Protection||Web Application Firewall, Reverse Proxy, Antivirus|
- Easy to define and manage firewall rules
- Bandwidth shaping by applications with QoS
- Traffic blocking based on unwanted countries or regions
Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Fully performance optimized IPS and DOS (Denial of Service) prevention
Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Combines multiple technologies like IPS, Web, App Control and selective sandbox analysis against:
- APTs (Advanced Persistent Threats)
- Common and Control Traffic
- Targeted Attacks
- Comprehensive range of VPN technologies:
- IPSec, SSL, PPTP, L2TP, Cisco VPN (iOS), OpenVPN, HTML5 VPN
Logging & Reporting
- Built-in Reporting
- At-a-glance flow graphs usage trend and web activities
- Daily executive report
- UTM built using Intel multi-core technology, solid-state drives, and accelerated in-memory content scanning
- OPEX model – Reasonable and affordable monthly payment
- Supported by highly qualified and experienced IT professionals – Sophos Certified
24×7 Proactive Network Monitoring
- Network and Device Availability – Uptime alerts
- Network and Device Utilization – Threshold alerts
- Device Resource Utilization
- Service Uptime
- Provisioning and Service Response
Other Managed Services you might be interested in:
Internet connectivity has become the most fundamental and critical layer of business communications today. With the advent of technologies and services that are cloud-centric, the heavy dependency on Internet has just kept growing by the day.
It is paramount that businesses maintain reliable and fast Internet connectivity to carry out their business functions effectively. In Netpluz, we are committed to the delivery of high-standard and high-quality Internet connectivity services to support the communications (data, voice and video services) needs of our clients, at an affordable and cost-effective price.
Managed Internet Clean Pipe
Netpluz Managed Internet Clean Pipe secures all backend network elements, including the origin of applications, network infrastructure, and the backend IPs typically associated with proxy solutions. It is highly suitable for organizations that cannot afford any downtime of assets running their own network.
Implemented via tunneling and making use of BGP-anycast routing, Netpluz Managed Internet Clean Pipe guards network resources against all volumetric and protocol-based DDoS attacks, such as UDP, SMTP and SYN floods.
Managed Endpoint Backup
With the rise of mobile workforce, critical business data is increasingly being stored on devices outside the organization’s traditional domain. The enormous risk associated with leaving the data unprotected should not be neglected. Any data loss or breach could lead to heavy financial and reputation losses to the organization.
Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Part of DDos protection, Netpluz Managed Web Application Firewall (Managed WAF) provide businesses with a cloud based, simple and cost-effective solution to monitor all the raw data coming into your server, identifying all potential threats, and blocks any data identified as being malicious and unsafe.
If your business accepts credit card payments through your web assets on a payment gateway, or even providing e-services such as customer log in portals, you will need a Web Application Firewall to safeguard and build resilience against cyber attacks.
Contact us to take this conversation further!