VOIP (Voice Over IP) technology has matured and become mainstream. However, bugged by call quality issues (such as drop calls and choppy voice) due to poor delivery over unreliable network, adoption of VOIP services by businesses has been slow.
Through end-to-end network performance management and hosting of state-of-the-art VOIP infrastructure in our cloud, Netpluz delivers superior quality VOIP calls (based on SIP trunking) for our business customers. With subscription to our services, our customers not only enjoy significant cost-savings but also increased productivity at work.
- Level 6 virtual phone number
- Phone numbers are no longer tethered to a set location and can be easily transferred to a new location
- Employees working from home can make outbound calls with caller ids reflecting the company’s office numbers
- Employees travelling overseas can save costs on mobile roaming
- Offices, based overseas, can be perceived as operating locally
- Guaranteed voice quality over Netpluz Internet connectivity (on static IP plan)
- Service Flexibility
- Inbound and outbound call making via IP Phone, mobile phone SIP dialer, IP-PBX
- Service plans with multiple concurrent call options
- Short term contract period for temporary deployment
- Fast service activation – within one working day
- Integration with Netpluz Managed IP-PBX service
- Cost Savings
- Zero setup cost
- Competitive domestic and international call rate
Company Main Line
Individual Direct Line
Up to 10
* Service not applicable for call-centre and hotline services
* IP Phone rental options available
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Mainstream VOIP technology for voice calls over IP network
- Codec support: G.729, G.711
- Voice infrastructure residing in Netpluz Cloud
- High service availability guarantee
- High-quality network to support VOIP service
- Low jitters
- Low latency
- Low packet loss
- VOIP service delivery pioneer
- More than 15 years of experience in the design, support and maintenance of large-scale VOIP network systems
End-to-End Network Performance Management
- Guaranteed voice quality for customers subscribing to Netpluz managed connectivity services
24×7 Proactive Network Monitoring
- 24×7 Helpdesk Support
- 24×7 Network Monitoring
- Usage threshold monitoring
- Voice Call Quality
- Service Uptime
- Provisioning and Service Response
Other Managed Services you might be interested in:
Internet connectivity has become the most fundamental and critical layer of business communications today. With the advent of technologies and services that are cloud-centric, the heavy dependency on Internet has just kept growing by the day.
It is paramount that businesses maintain reliable and fast Internet connectivity to carry out their business functions effectively. In Netpluz, we are committed to the delivery of high-standard and high-quality Internet connectivity services to support the communications (data, voice and video services) needs of our clients, at an affordable and cost-effective price.
Connected to the Internet is a double-edged sword. On one hand, organizations can leverage on Internet to advance their businesses and improve productivity. However, on the other hand, they are also exposed to the dangers and havoc that connecting to Internet might potentially wreak against them.
Protecting an organization’s network with a firewall has become a basic necessity. However, with continually evolving hacker tactics and techniques, how can organizations, especially those with limited resources and expertise, still cope and protect their digital assets with confidence?
Managed Endpoint Backup
With the rise of mobile workforce, critical business data is increasingly being stored on devices outside the organization’s traditional domain. The enormous risk associated with leaving the data unprotected should not be neglected. Any data loss or breach could lead to heavy financial and reputation losses to the organization.
Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Part of DDos protection, Netpluz Managed Web Application Firewall (Managed WAF) provide businesses with a cloud based, simple and cost-effective solution to monitor all the raw data coming into your server, identifying all potential threats, and blocks any data identified as being malicious and unsafe.
If your business accepts credit card payments through your web assets on a payment gateway, or even providing e-services such as customer log in portals, you will need a Web Application Firewall to safeguard and build resilience against cyber attacks.
Contact us to take this conversation further!